John, Generations of Impact.
I sat with John 7 years ago when he was a high school Crew member. I remember exactly where we sat, and he looked at me and said " I want to go into camping ministry". John came back to Eagle Lake to be a counselor for a few summers. John and I decided to meet together throughout the summer and it was a great time of fellowship . Here is one of his stories about a camper he had: “This young man, through his openness, humility, and kindness, effectively modeled a young man whom I would very much like my future son to be like. He was knowingly broken, he broke down during a one on one, because of his deep desire to know Christ. If I learned anything from Forrest, it was that it does not take IQ, or age, or a masters in Divinity to have a passion to know Christ”. What an awesome blessing to see spiritual generations happen right before my eyes as I invest in John and he is investing in others.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.