The McKelvey Family

The McKelvey Family
The whole family at Eagle Lake

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Eternal Impact!


Abby Sending a Camper Zipling

Here are a few quotes from the kids that came to Eagle Lake this summer through our campership program (a scholarship program for families that can’t afford to attend Eagle Lake normally):

Floyd, “My favorite thing was dippy club. One thing that I learned about God is that I finally accepted him into my heart for the first time”

Seth, “I had a good time on the zipline. I had a good time learning about Jesus and he entered my life.”

Cason, “I learned that Jesus was always there and trust and love him more than anything!”

Theresa, “One thing I learned about God is that God helps us where ever we go.”

John about to send a child on the Vomitron


Joe, “But one thing I learned about God is he wants to be loved by you EVERY WHERE! Not just at camp. Always!


Belinda, “And my favorite thing about camp was that I learned more about God, that God died so we wouldn't have to feel the pain, and God died for our sins”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.